In order to print the form out, you need to copy and paste it into a text program like Word or Notepad. Here are the steps to do that:
1. Open your text program and create a new blank document.
2. Highlight the SOS Planner form by left clicking on the text and scrolling down while you keep your finger down on the mouse.
3. Hit "Ctrl+C" on your keyboard.
4. Go to your blank new text document and left click anywhere on the blank page.
5. Now hit "Ctrl+V" and it will paste the Planner into your program.
6. Save the document and print it out for your use.
If you are still having trouble, just have someone in their teens help you!